School Clubs from Teach Circus In Schools
As Jester Academy, we have been running circus skills clubs Primary schools for over 5 years.
As part of our commitment to helping improve childhood mental health, Teach Circus In Schools is now offering similar clubs to Secondary schools in the Solihull and Birmingham area to help them experience the benefits that circus skills can have for your pupils.
What is it?
- The first school club aimed at pupils who do not engage in traditional sports clubs of its kind.
- Aimed at children who arrive at school early but have nothing to occupy them. Or who lack out of school activities.
- Suited to pupils on Autistic spectrum or those with ADHD, ADD and mental health issues.
- Designed to improve behaviour, focus and concentration in the club and in school.
- Proven to have positive impacts on childhood mental health.
- Taught by DBS checked, fully insured instructor with specialist experience of teaching pupils with additional needs.
How much does it cost?
- Between £3.00 and £4.50 per week, per pupil. It’s a decision we take in partnership with schools to ensure the fee is not exluding anyone. Payable by Parent Pay or other online systems or by direct bank transfer to Jester Academy.
How long do sessions last?
- From 45 minutes to 1 hour.
How many pupils can attend?
- Minimum 7 pupils. Maximum 25
Is the club indoors or outdoors?
- We can run the club wherever there is space to suit the school.
For more information or to arrange a meeting: